Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Painting

Hello everyone

So, Sam's Farm and Cash Only are on hold for now. Need to work those ones out a little further before I go ahead and start declaring things finished pieces and all. I'm also currently working on a piece titled Standing on a Bridge to Nowhere. Until then, here's my latest:

Noah's Ark Sailing White Seas (36"x24") Much like Preachings of the Baron, this painting is very much focused on my religious confusions, and the questions I ask myself every time someone asks me what I believe in.

I've recently decided recently to hold off more on formal explanations of my work. I'm more interested in what they say to others, rather than what I have to say about them. Should be interesting to see how they line up. Having said that, I hope to post something new soon.

No comments: