Monday, March 22, 2010

Evolving the new process.....

....is a product of necessary. As one might expect, I've hit a bit of a roadblock after my first volley of paintings using my revised style. HOWEVER, I was lucky enough to have a good art day to push me through. What resulted was a new found practice for me- if I can't seem to get a canvas painting done, do some small ones on paper. So far, its been good to me.

Before getting to those new ones....Dunce, 22x36", acrylic, conte' crayon on canvas

AND, the new additions (please note, the ones on paper are fairly small)....Ubu, acrylic, conte' crayon, oil pastel on paper
March, Acrylic on paperField (study), acrylic, charcoal, conte' crayon, oil pastel on paperField, 48x24", acrylic, conte' crayon, oil pastel, charcoal on canvasHouse, acrylic, conte' crayon, oil pastel on paperTv Radio, acrylic, conte' crayon, oil pastel on paper


until next time... hopefully really soon

No comments: