Saturday, March 7, 2009

First Friday aftermath

I just want to say thank you to everyone who came out last night to support me, as well as all the other local artists that were up on display at all the locations open to the public for First Friday. It means a lot to guys like me who are trying to break out and do well.

Anyway, the show at Lucy's Hat Shop went very well. It was a packed house, some people sold some stuff, and it was an all around fun night. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Danielle Nutt, as well as the Lucy's managerial staff, for including me in their event and I hope I will get the opportunity again soon.

As far as the show at APW gallery, I had some correspondents go to the show to check things out. It was reported to me that it was a very full house (with 500 artists it better have been). Hopefully I will get pictures from both very soon to post for you guys to see.

Thanks again for the support.

No comments: